1) To organize and manage maintenance and repair works for all electrical fittings, plumbing works, carpentry, air-condition maintenance, IT, buildings and the surroundings.
2) To identify and determine pest infested areas.
3) To organize and maintain the serviceability of all locks and keys.
4) Check and manage all requirements to ensure compliance with the Government dept regulations.
5) To organize, assist and support all arrangements for events and activities of the Society.
6) To monitor and report all contract work progress .
7) To maintain a complete filing on inventories , daily work report and all work related matters.
8)To manage and supervise a team of maintenance workers.
Attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Interested candidates can apply with resume and photograph to