Suitable candidates can submit their resume through email or post
Pure life Society
Batu6 Jalan Puchong
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Working Experience and criteria requirements :
1) Plan and control the company’s cash flow, funding and budget allocation.
2) Control and manage end-to-end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payments, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliation.
3) Provide and interpret the monthly financial information and operating reports to the Management.
4) Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers, and etc.
5) Any other projects and ad-hoc works, as and when assigned.
6) Possess at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent recognized by MIA. Candidates with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
7) Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
8) Possess strong analytical skills, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines.
9) Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
10) Good command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu
1) Able to guide children in their education and motivate them.
2) Retired teacher /Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress are encouraged to apply.
1) Provide secretarial and administrative support to the President.
2) Manage and maintain the President’s diary and correspondence.
3) Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangement are managed effectively.
4) Schedule meetings.
5) Accompany the President for internal & external functions
6) Graphics works
1) Handle day to day secretarial and administrative matters (including all correspondences, faxes, mails, calls, enquiries, meeting arrangements, invitations) by providing efficient administration support.
2) Organize & attend INSaF/CSA meetings.
3) Handle INSaF/CSA internal & external functions